PLANNING YOUR MIRAVAL JOURNEY
Due to the popular demand for Miraval’s transformative wellness experiences, we are experiencing high call and email volume for guests looking to plan their activities and spa services. We are working hard to grow and add to our teams so we can better serve our guest’s needs. Your phone call or email will be responded to within 4 business days (please do not send follow-up emails).
MIRAVAL MASK POLICY & SAFETY STANDARDS
Face coverings are no longer required for guests and colleagues, except for shuttle services, regardless of vaccination status. Spa colleagues are required to wear masks during all treatments.
Guided by our purpose of care, Miraval Resorts will continue to abide by the safety procedures established by our trusted panel of medical experts and industry advisors in the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC).
Miraval Resorts remains committed to operating at the highest level of safety and will continue following the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA).
INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL UPDATE
Miraval Resorts & Spas are excited to welcome international guests who are in compliance with the vaccination and negative COVID test requirements for air travel.
HOW WE ARE TAKING CARE OF YOU
& OUR TEAM
Our top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to Miraval is doing it safely, with your wellbeing in mind. Guided by mindful actions and our purpose of care, Miraval’s Commitment to Cleanliness elevates our existing rigorous safety and cleanliness protocols.
WHAT TO EXPECT DURING YOUR STAY
We want you to have as much information available as possible as you make your Miraval reservation and craft your itinerary. All wellness activities will require advanced sign-up to ensure social distancing and proper sanitation between classes. Miraval Berkshires will offer a daily housekeeping service that includes replenishing towels and emptying trash. Full housekeeping service will occur after 5 consecutive days on the property.
CURRENT EXPERIENCES & ACTIVITY SCHEDULE
To prioritize the well-being of our colleagues & your safety, we have reduced the capacity of some experiences and activities.
Activities with limited availability can fill up quickly and last-minute itinerary changes cannot be guaranteed.
4-6 week advance reservations are strongly recommended.
CURRENT LIFE IN BALANCE SPA MENU & POLICIES
To prioritize the wellbeing of our colleagues & your safety, we are offering a limited menu of spa services and reducing the capacity of our treatment rooms. Spa appointments fill up quickly and last-minute spa availability cannot be guaranteed. Advance spa reservations are required. 6-8 week advance reservations are strongly recommended.
- For the safety and protection of spa colleagues, we will continue to require all guests and colleagues to wear face coverings in spas and salons.
- Guests will be checked in and escorted to the relaxation area to wait for their therapist.
- The sauna, steam room, and whirlpool are open.
- Guests are required to wear a mask, with the exception of facials and when face down during a body service.
- All guests who are at an outdoor pool in the water do not need to wear a face covering, however, they need to socially distance by 6’ or more from other people who are not part of their immediate party.
- Guests who are lounging outside by the pool, socially distance by 6’or more are not required to wear a face covering.
- If a guest is not able to socially distance, for example, they place a food order with staff, they must put on the face-covering for that
- interaction until they are able to socially distance again.
- Face coverings must be worn when guests are moving around the pool area to order food, visit the restrooms, activity desk, or the like.
- All guests at indoor pools are required to wear a face-covering in the indoor pool area, even when socially distanced.
- Guests may remove their face coverings when they are in the pool.
An advanced deposit of 50% of your total stay package is required to guarantee your reservation. For cancellations made more than 21 days prior to your scheduled arrival date, you will receive a full refund of your deposit. For cancellations made 21 days or less prior to your scheduled arrival date, your advanced deposit will be forfeited.
OUR CLEANLINESS COMMITMENT
Miraval is working closely with Global Biorisk Advisory Council, and alongside Hyatt, has proudly announced the Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, which focuses on the safety and wellbeing of colleagues and guests in a COVID-19 world and beyond. The commitment includes resort-level health and sanitation accreditation and hygiene specialists, as well as a working group of trusted medical and industry advisors. Visit Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment to learn more about the steps Miraval is taking to further enhance our existing rigorous protocols.
Our Experience Planning team is available to help guide you and answer questions regarding your future Miraval stay.
HOURS OF AVAILABILITY
Monday – Sunday: 8:00am – 5:00pm EST.
Miraval Berkshires is taking advance and extensive cleaning protocols prior to arrival. Guestrooms are disinfected, sanitized, and sealed, not to be reopened until the next guest arrives. We offer contactless delivery of guest request items and enter your guest room for housekeeping service upon request.
GBAC STARTM cleanliness and training accreditation process through the Global Biorisk Advisory Council (GBAC) at all Miraval properties and Life in Balance Spas —to help us fine-tune safety protocols and consider various aspects of the entire resort & spa experience.
Trained Hygiene & Wellbeing Leader or team at all locations, responsible for their property adhering to new operational protocols and training.